Please see below for answers to some frequently asked questions, and feel free to reach out to us any time at Neil@NDavisLaw.com or 248-865-7740 for assistance with your legal matter.
1. Is your office currently open during normal business hours?
Answer: While the physical office is closed per Governor Whitmer's executive order, we will be available during normal business hours to service our clients, old and new.
2. When and how can I contact you:
Answer: You may contact us anytime via phone (248) 865-7740, email (Neil@NDavisLaw.com), fax (248) 904-1984 or text us by visiting our mobile website at Michigan-Injury-Lawyer.com. We can also set up a video conference if necessary.
3. Are you accepting new clients?
Answer: Absolutely. We are ready and able to answer your personal injury questions and concerns.
4. How can I get updates regarding the status of my case or legal matter?
Answer: As always, feel free to contact us as usual. While we are unable to occupy our physical address presently, technology allows us to be available just as we have always been.
5. Are the courts still open?
Answer: Presently, most courts are open for "Essential Services" only. Click on the following links for current information regarding the status of various courts in Southeastern Michigan:
6. Will scheduled depositions, mediation, arbitration or settlement negotiations occur as planned?
Answer: For the time being, depositions will need to occur via videoconferencing or be adjourned. Any in-person mediations and arbitrations will need to be adjourned for social distancing purposes. Settlement negotiations between parties can continue to occur via telephone, email or fax.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with questions at any time and stay healthy by:
- Staying Home
- Practicing Social Distancing (maintain at least 6 feet space from another person)
- Don't touch your eyes, nose or mouth
- Wash your hands frequently (at least 20 seconds)
- Stay informed. John Hopkins and Harvard Medical School have an abundance of helpful information.